OBLIGATION OF INFORMING CLAUSE - REGISTRANT TO THE PORTAL JOURNALS.WCO.PL
pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as GDPR, I inform you that:
1. The administrator of your personal data shall be the Maria Sklodowska-Curie Greater Poland Cancer Centre based in Poznan (61-866), Garbary St. 15, an independent public healthcare centre.
2. For all matters relating to the processing and protection of your personal data, you can contact the Data Protection Inspector via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the following address: Garbary 15 St., Poznan (61-866), with the annotation Data Protection Inspector.
3. Your personal data are required in order to register on journals.wco.pl.
4. Your personal data include: first name, last name, e-mail address, username, affiliation, country of origin.
5. Your personal data will be processed on the basis of Article 6(1)(a) (expressed consent) by indicating your consent to data processing during registration.
6. If the Greater Poland Cancer Centre collects personal data directly from you, I would like to inform you that the provision of this data is voluntary, however it is a prerequisite for registration on journals.wco.pl.
7. You have the right of access to the content of your data, the right to rectification, the right to object, the right to limited processing, the right to data portability to another administrator and the right to erasure, or, if the processing is based on consent, the right to withdraw it at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. If you wish to exercise the above-mentioned rights, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
8. You also have the right to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority, which is the President of the Data Protection Authority, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the GDPR.
9. The Greater Poland Cancer Centre, as the Administrator, is committed to the confidentiality of your personal data. However, due to the necessity to fulfil the purpose of processing, legal obligations imposed on the Greater Poland Cancer Centre, or the necessity to ensure appropriate work organisation, e.g. in terms of IT
infrastructure, security of processed data, your personal data may be disclosed to entities with whom the Greater Poland Cancer Centre has concluded separate agreements for the provision of services entities supplying the Administrator with technical and IT and organisational solutions, to controlling entities or other entities authorised by law.
10. Your data are not subject to automated decision-making, including profiling.
11. Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country/international organisation, i.e. outside the European Economic Area.
12. Your personal data will be kept until the time necessary to fulfil the purpose referred to in pt 3, including the right to withdraw consent, archiving deadlines and the assertion of potential claims.